This privacy notice explains how OCabbie collects, uses, processes, protects, and discloses information on the OCabbie SITE, MOBILE APPLICATIONS & IN ITS SERVCIES OFFERINGS
We warrant that we comply with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 as envisaged under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to: name, user name, password (and other login information), email address and contacts, date of birth, age, device, device ID, gender, social network ID, friends, home or other physical address, or other contact information and occupation.
“Non-Personal Information” is information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, IP address, the URL of the previous website you visited, the activity of a user of the Service, a user's 'click-stream' and scrolls on the Service, mobile device ID, date and time stamps of use of the Service and third party applications, email addresses.
Following Personal and Non-Personal Information is stored by OCabbie:
- Employee Name
- Official email ID
- Phone number
- Geo location (latitude and longitude) of pickup and drop addresses of employees
- Roster details
- Team/division name
- Manager details
- Special conditions (Handicapped, Pregnant)
Following Sensitive Personal Data is collected and stored by OCabbie:
Except the above, we don’t collect any other Sensitive Personal Data.
- How this works: We may receive and/or collect Personal Information or Non-Personal Information from you in the following ways:
Extent of our use: The Personal Information that we collect will generally be stored on our cloud service provider servers located within India.
- Account/'Login' Information. Only registered users under an Account may have access to our Services. We collect your login information to identify and authenticate your access to the Service each time. Such information may include full name, user name and access token.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect limited information from your mobile device when you use our Service through a mobile application to access our services such as information deriving from your activation and use of location-based services on your mobile device, if any.
- Communications: We collect information from the communication we maintain with users.
Following are other forms of our use of your Personal Information through the Service:
Use of Non-Personal Information. We may collect Non-Personal Information in order to provide and operate the Service, including for statistical and research purposes; to enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Service based on users’ common preferences and uses; to create and provide our business partners and affiliates with aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-Personal Information.
Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Service but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
Links to Third Party sites. The Service may enable you to interact with or contain links to third party websites, mobile software applications, advertisements that are delivered directly to you from third party advertisers, and services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party services.
Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Service and to identify and authenticate your access to the Service that you are authorized to access.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Service if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms and Conditions, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OCabbie, our users, yourself or the public.
Illustrative Security measures used by OCabbie
- All the requests to our node in the backend goes through token based authentication
- The front end gives access only to verified users
- The communication between front end and backend is secured by SSL encryption
- Our services are hosted on servers which are deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS) located at Singapore.
- All passwords are secured by most advanced and latest encryption method. However, you are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your data shared & registered with us and will be liable for all transactions conducted under your account. The passwords and other account details should not be shared with any third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of anyone else using your password or account whether the same has been permitted by you or not.
- You acknowledge that the information made available by You on the OCABBIE site and the mobile application, including location data, may be accessible to certain other users of the site and the application.
- We will contact you for trip related booking information through your registered email or phone and you expressly consent for this purpose.